Music Store Info
Presenting the first indie store of it’s kind. A store where the cd is both manufactured and sold by the same place. A store free of unfair registration and startup fees. A store where artists get paid more, on average, artists make 2.5x more per cd than with even the biggest indie music store, cdbaby.com.
- Costs nothing to start
- No previous duplication required
- Custom buy it now buttons given to every artist
- We make each cd as it sells and ship it, you do not need to keep mailing us cds
- New flash upload system, get your cd to us in hours, not days while waiting for the mail
- All cds are shrinkwrapped, makes your cd look professional, no extra charge
- Many more reasons and benefits to using TTHLabel.com
The first company to combine cd duplication with an Indie Music store.
The TTH Lable Indie Music store is a very unique place. We manufacture and sell cds for artists. Let’s face it, the previous way just wasn’t good enough. Artists had to pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for cd duplication before having the option to sell their cd online. Most music stores even charge unfair registration fees, making it even harder on the independent artist. Thanks to the TTH Label, those days are over!
We recommend that you take a moment at some point to view the TTH Label Info page. It will explain to you more information on why we are here, and what we are doing. We believe in what we do, and we hope that you do too!
HOW TTH LABEL DIFFERS
The TTH Label is the first company to combine Cd duplication and Cd sales together. We did this for the sole purpose of helping independent artists. Artists now have a way to sell their cd without paying anything upfront.
Below you’ll see a graphic that we’ve bought over from the first tthlabel.com website, often referred to as V1. We like this graphic, as it gives you the basic differences between the TTH Label way the typical way.
Combining a cd duplication company with an indie music store has enabled us to save artists hundreds, if not thousands of dollars when they want to start selling their cd online &
Since this is a V1 website graphic, it has a white style background. We’ve enclosed it inside a box, in the slide below, click “view picture” to expand it. When finished, click on it again to close it.
Where’s the Store At?
Just click the “View Live Store” Tab at the top of the page to view the live store through an Iframe, or just visit store.tthlabel.com in another browser window/tab.
How it works.
How to get your cd online with TTH
Getting your cd online couldn’t be easier. Our process consists of the following steps:
- Artist registers on tthlabel.com
- Artist signs into tthlabel.com and visits the “Upload CD” section
- Artist prepares artwork and tracks according to guide
- Artists uses integrated flash upload system to upload cd
- Artists uses integrated flash upload system to upload cd
- Artist fills out form informing us of what they wish to charge, and how they want paid
- TTH Label processes form, places cd in store and gives artist custom buy it now button
- Artist tracks cd sales at www.tthlabel.com and gets paid depending on method chose.
The first step is always registering for an account at www.tthlabel.com. The website changes after you sign in, and will give you new options. The registration process is very painless. We do not require email activation (requires you to check your email and click on a link)! Our registration is instant, you don’t have to wait for an email to be sent to you. All you have to do is verify one of those Captcha images so that we know you are a real person.
After signing into your new account, visit the upload cd section. This section gives you helpful tips and necessary requirements concerning your cd artwork and audio tracks. This section also contains the integrated flash upload system. This is the system we use for transferring cds.
View the Live TTH Indie Music Store
After you upload your cd, and fill out the form telling us the information about your cd, we will put your cd in the online store and give you up to 2 mp3 preview tracks to display in an attractive mp3 player. Below you’ll see a link to open the actuall TTH Label Online store (store.tthlabel.com). Clicking this link will bring this up in an Iframe.
Your account for www.tthlabel.com will not work on the TTH Indie Music Store. The TTH Indie Music Store is for retail sales only, and not for duplication. The TTH Indie Music Store has a system where it’s not necessary to register when purchasing cds, this promotes a faster, easier checkout, as many people complained about having to register. You can browse through the store and listen to music and get a feel for what the store looks like to your customers.
It is our goal to someday take the store below, and integrate it with the website you are viewing now. This has been attempted since 2006, but we’ve never found a method that satisfied us. We feel that with the upgrade to this V2.0 website in March 2008, we are much closer to making this goal a possibility.
TRACKING SALES AND GETTING PAID
Since the release of the new V2.0 website, the sales and tracking has improved significantly. Tracking your sales is as simple as signing into your account, and viewing your profile. There’s a “CD Sales” tab in your profile that only the artist can see. Clicking this tab will show both cd sales, and the amount of credit you have from your cd sales. It also shows some general information, like when your last cd sale was, how many total cds you’ve sold, etc.
When you’re filling out the form, you’ll also be asked how you preferred to be paid. TTH currently supports 2 methods:
- United States Postal Money Order: Not everyone has a bank account, so we do this for that reason. A USPS money order is the easiest money order to cash, as all you have to do is take a trip to your local post office. We offer this as a convenience to artists. Payments are disbursed once a week after an artist has accrued $40.00 or more in profit. We set this limit to avoid sending hundreds of small money orders every week. If for some reason you wish to stop using the service, and you haven’t accrued $40.00, we still send you the money, we simpley require that you pay for the money order, which is usually .79 cents. (deducted out of payment)
- Paypal: This is probably our preferred way to pay people. Getting paid with Paypal is quick and easy. Payments are sent out when your account accrues $40.00 or more in profit, each and every time. Paypal payments are instant as well, speeding up the “getting paid” process significantly.
We looked into the direct deposit into bank account option but are still undecided about it. This of course is an issue we welcome your feedback on in our public forums. TTH has always listened to it’s customers, as seen in our public forums.