CD Duplication Info
TTH currently offers two different types of cds. The Standard Cd is called the Pressed cd clone. The Premium cd is called the Ultra HD cd. You can get each cd with or without a 4/4 case.
The Standard Cd is our most popular cd. It’s greatest two features are a full color label and silver audio side. Until we released this, all duplicated cds would have green or blue audio sides in most cases. Most duplication companies blow this off and say it’s not a big deal when actually it is. We’ve seen surveys where the general public thinks that anything but silver on the bottom of a cd makes it look cheap.
- True Silver Audio Side
- Full Color Label
- 40 Year Shelf Life / AAA Grade
- Uv / Smudge / Scratch / Water Resistent Label
- 80 Minute Capacity
The Ultra HD cd is the ultimate cd. It features a 5760DPI 16.7 million color high definition label. This is the kind of cd that someone will keep picking up over and over again just to look at the truely unique high gloss label. It is also an extremely long lasting cd, having a 100 year shelf life. It had a dark green/blue audio side, not the typical light green/blue cheap looking audio side. We believe this is the best looking cd on the market, and so do the people who have already bought it!
- 5760 DPI High Definition Label
- High Gloss Label
- 100 Year Shelf Life
- Uv / Smudge / Water Resistent Label
- 80 Minute Capacity
At TTH Label we specialize in one style of case, the 4/4 high definition case. This is the typical case, and that is what we specialize in. Our cases go far beyond the 2400DPI standard we’ve seen in the duplication industry. Our cases are made at 5760DPI (high definition) with up to 16.7 million colors regardless of your choice of cd.
- 4/4 5760 DPI High Definition Label.
- All areas in color, not just one
- High Resolution High gloss paper used for the front case and inside of case.
- High Resolution Satin paper used for back case. Ensures barcode readability
- Up to 16.7 Million Colors
- We make sure your artwork fits correctly, we will notify you if something doesn’t look right. Most companies would just ship it without caring what it looked like.
- Legit Barcodes (And we’ll even register you with Soundscan)/ Shrink Wrapping are optional. Some companies have been known to just print random numbers. This will work until the UAC assigns that barcode # to someone else, people won’t find this out until years later.
You cd is only as good as the place that made it. Do you want a cheap looking bulk cd, or a full color high definition AAA grade cd for the same price?
- No minimum order requirements. We’re here to help artists, not to tell them they aren’t worth our time unless they order hundreds or thousands of cds off of us
- High Definition cases. Our cases are made at 5760DPI HD resolution with 16.7 Million colors. We are the first company to develop this technology, and still the only company to offer it. Our cases provide an extremely high level of detail and color compared to the typical cd!
- AAA Grade cds. 40 year shelf life on even our standard cd, 100 year shelf life on our Ultra HD Cd. That’s unheard of!
- Silver Bottom Standard cds. You can get a silver sided commercial cd without having to order 1,000 at a time. Until now you had to get cd replication to get a silver sided cd, well those days are over, now silver sided cds are available for duplication as well. This is very important, most consumers get a feeling that the cd is cheap if it does not have a silver sided audio side!
- Fade resistant/UV resistant cds and cases. Accidentally leaving the cd in sunlight shouldn’t make the case or cd fade.
- High Gloss / High Resolution True Photo Paper used for front of case. Satin / High Resolution True Photo Paper used for the back of the case. The Satin paper is used in the back so that both the paper and the case are not glossy. We don’t want people to be blinded by the cases reflection when they are trying to read it!
- Choice of Two types of Cds. We offer the pressed cd clone, which is the silver sided audio cd. We also offer an Ultra HD cd, the only cd that has a high gloss 5760DPI ultra HD image.
- 3 shipping options. We offer media mail for those who are not concerned about the shipping time, this will save you a ton of money in shipping costs. Standard mail is usually 3 – 7 days, and is a balance between cost and shipping time. priority mail is the quickest method, but costs the most
Prices for cd duplication.
Prices below are for full color cds with or without full color 4/4 high definition cases. Cases include spine label. We do not use tactics like other stores. Other duplication stores give low prices on their home page, but when you read what it’s for, it’s usually a 4/1 meaning 4 areas, only 1 in color. Some even charge extra for spine labels. Who wants a dull black and white case without a spine label? Most people want 4/4 and get lured in by the low prices, and then find out that the 4/4 costs more than they had hoped for.
Here at TTH Label we have no desire to use such tactics on artists. We put our 4/4 price out infront, so that the artist knows exactly what it costs to get a decent looking cd, rather than a cheap 4/1 with no spine label and 3 colors on the cd if you’re lucky. When it comes to 4/4 cases, our cd costs less than dismakers.com, just look at the compare us tab.
HD vs. Standard
High definition provides a clearer more detailed image.
TTH is proud to be the first company to produce High Definition Cases. In fact still today (3/21/08) while we’re designing this very page, we’re still the only company to offer HD cases. HD cases provide a far greater level of detail than the typical case you’d get from duplication companies. We’ll show you this below but keep in mind, even the pictures below cannot display our cases at their highest quality. We used a 1200 DPI scanner, the pictures below have a resolution of 5760 DPI. The pictures below look great, but they are only at 1/4th of their total resolution. If you really want to see how good out product looks, consider clicking on the Testimonials tab after you are finished with this current page. You’ll see actual screenshots of customer feedback, not those quotes like you see to the right here. If you remember the quote on the right, you will see an actual screen shot of it in the Testimonails tab. That way you know someone really said it! To show you this, We’ve taken 3 scans of cd cases we’ve made and 3 scands of cd cases a rival company has made. We will then take and zoom in on a portion of the image for each case and show you just how detailed are VS our competitors.